CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Space Cadet


Today I have decided to survey a couple of my friends and see what websites they're hearting at the moment.

So far the top ones are: myspace.com, whowhatweardaily.com, monsterchildren.com, pinkisthenewblog.com.

For those of you who know nothing about these sites I would like to give you some insight into them.

1. www.myspace.com
OK, whoever does not know what this one is then shame on you! Nearly half the population has one, as you may have read in my previous blogs.
A way of meeting new people and catching up with old ones (I've found all my old school friends!)this is the place to be! Decorate your 'space' to how you would like the world to see you, but beware of hackers!

2. www.whowhatweardaily.com
This site is pretty damn cool. Kind of like an online mag (that's what I've interperated it as anyways)With the tagline "We don't care who you date or if you eat. We only care about what you wear."
This site is basically here to show all us chicks exactly what's going on in the celeb world - fashion wise! Colour nailpolishes or headbands - what sunnies Nicole is wearing and what pants Mischa is wearing are all available here. I heart this site something chronic! I wonder if they have a myspace? Thanks to Jill and Liz for pointing that one out to moi!

3. www.monsterchildren.com
Ok the fact that my graphic designer friend TJ pointed this one out and I know my boyfriend (who also is a graphic designer)is a fan of this site I know it is for all the creatives out there.
A very funky, cool magazine, Monster Children is every designer's dream. They have beautifully deisgned pages and it is quite obviously a mag aimed at the creatively- minded. So if you're one of those people's who's into clean, perfectly laid out pages in a mag this one's for you!

4. www.pinkisthenewblog.com
If you tune into my blog everyday and you're a regular gossip then you'll love this site too. With Trent as your host, he takes you into the world of celebrity goss and shows you the glamorous (and not so glamorous) side of this world. Pretty hilarious stuff Trent isn't afraid to share his personal views with the world.

Phew!

So if you have some spare time for the next 30 minutes have a look at these! It'll keep you busy and you may even become addicted... just like my friends.

Girl Next Door xx

P.S Special thanks goes to Leisa, Liz, Jill & Tj for your help!

0 comments: