CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 30 April 2007

Post MTV Awards..


G'day all.
So it seems that every year when the MTV Video Music Awards are on in Sydney the line up of celebs gets bigger and bigger.
Last year, the host Ashlee Simpson and her sister Jessica came along. The Veronicas were a huge deal and this year we had Fergie, Pink, The Good Charlotte boys, the girlfriends of the Good Charlotte boys- newly besties Sophie Monk and Nicole Richie. (My personal faves!)
I actually found out last week that Nicole was set to arrive at Sydney airport at app. 7am on Saturday morning. As excited as I was and eager to go I just couldn't coax any of my friends to come with me and what fun would screaming at Nicole Richie be if I didn't have my mates by my side? That, and I was also one very hung over little girl on Saturday morning.
So now that I have missed out on my chance of meeting Miss Richie I am trying to find her whereabouts and track her down before she departs from the country. I have heard that she is staying at The Hilton in Sydney's CBD.
Last night was where the after-party of the MTV's were held so that is where all the celebs partied on til. Maybe I'll hack into the hotel's room system...mayeb not.
I may be making an appearance there this weekend.
I swear I'm not a stalker.
Peace out..

Girl Next Door x

0 comments: