CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 9 May 2007

The Saying Goes...


Ever heard the saying "Good things come to those who wait"... I happen to really believe in this. What about "Eveything happens for a reason", another one I have a strong belief in.

These sayings could come across quite vague when you first look at them, but if you seriously read into them and see them for what they really mean you may actually get a message, a meaning out of them. I am at a stage in my life now where these sayings are very much a part of my mantra. They are helping me get through each day. Not that I have a totally bad life or anything! I have been so lucky in my life so far. I have an amazing boyfriend, a great bestie (not to mention my other friends!), a happy and healthy family.
I've had three amazing years of experience at one of the, actually make that THE HOTTEST TEEN MAG in the country right now, Girlfriend Magazine.
Now leaving the world of lipgloss and pink walls is starting to take a toll on me. I miss writing, I miss talking about celebs like it was going out of fashion. I miss having an office full of people who wore all the colours of the rainbow AND were all from the Love Generation.
It was time to move on, time to try new things.

But, this my friends is where "Everything happens for a reason" comes into my life.
This happened so I could figure out what it was that I really wanted to spend the rest of my life doing, what my passion was. And my passion is writing (believe it or not!)! I have enrolled into a Magazine Feature Writing course which I start next week.
So there you go "Everything happens for a reason!"
I'll have to reveal the "Good things come to those who wait" at the end of the week to you! Stay tuned..

Girl Next Door xx

0 comments: