CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 29 May 2007

Shopped Til I dropped



Ok so you know how I was going shopping with The Twinnies on the weekend? Well, it was a total success! I found SO many cool things and spent SO much money which I have now realised wasn't exactly money that I had! Oh well what's a girl's life without a shopping splurge every blue moon?
But the day was SO exhausting I literally got home and wanted to pass out! Starting at Surry Hills and looking at all the cool vintage shops, we then headed to Paddy's Markets where I went crazy and bought straight long hair extensions (think Marsha Brady). I was falling in love with so many things and so easily could have spent so much more money. I'm still thinking about these knee-high white vintage boots (so hot) and white, splarkly hoop earrings (sound tacky but are so not!).
Then I came to this really cool shop on Crown St, Cream, where I was just flicking through a clothes rack when I came across this amazing dress! I tried it on and was in love! $70, I bargained and got it for $50! I was so stoked! But alas still do not know who I am going as to The Twinnie's party. But I have an outfit thats' all that matters!
Girl Next Door xx

3 comments:

Liz said...

Bel!!!! You came all the way to Cream on Crown, which is IN THE SAME BUILDING AS MY HOUSE and didn't say hello?!! Gasp!!!! Tee hee hee!!! Glad you had fun shopping Bunny. Speak soon! Liz xxxx

Liz said...

Bel!!!! You came all the way to Cream on Crown, which is IN THE SAME BUILDING AS MY HOUSE and didn't say hello?!! Gasp!!!! Tee hee hee!!! Glad you had fun shopping Bunny. Speak soon! Liz xxxx

Liz said...

Bel!!!! You came all the way to Cream on Crown, which is IN THE SAME BUILDING AS MY HOUSE and didn't say hello?!! Gasp!!!! Tee hee hee!!! Glad you had fun shopping Bunny. Speak soon! Liz xxxx