CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 3 May 2007

How good are Thursdays?


Not my favourite day of the week, but getting close to it. Thursday afternoons always make me go loopy. It's kinda weird, see I start getting really excited for the weekend coz it's so close you can almost taste it but not really. It's like when you're about to go out for dinner (or planning to) and you start thinking about what you're going to order, or when you buy that hot dress online and you're just waiting for it to arrive it's in sight, but not quite at the same time.
Usually I hear a song that will get me keen to leave work and/or get up and start dancing. Last friday that song was Scissor Sisters "I don't feel like dancing." Today that song was Third Eye Blind "Semi-Charmed Life". Hey, when you work at a radio station these random songs are just gold and the highlight of one's day.
As you can see I get quite excited about the weekend these days. They're just filled with so much excitement; catching up with friends, sleep-ins, staying out late, drinking, eating, shopping - my list could go on forever.
What are you excited about this week? Post me a comment and let me know!

Girl Next Door xox

0 comments: