CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 21 May 2007

Nicole Richie "Dropped"



I had my doubts, but it seems that Miss Richie has lucked out in love again this time with Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden.
I've heard mixed reports of why they have split up. One being that their two P.A's had been chatting and one of their PA's exposed some info that wasn't supposed to be exposed. Like for some reason one of the socialites had been doing 'something that they shouldn't have'. Whether this means that 'that something' was cheating or doing drugs - who knows! I am so intrigued by it all though. I mean Nicole has been engaged twice in the past 2 years!
Then this morning it was announced that Jessica Simpson and John Mayer have hit Splitsville! But she's going blonde again so that's all that really matters to me!
Anyways if anyone hears anything else about these two interesting couples keep me posted!
Over & Out,

Girl Next Door x

0 comments: