CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 25 May 2007

Bringing back the 80's!


Some friends of mine Mandy & Milli - Twinnies to be exact (sooo cool and sooo much fun!) are having a par-tay. Word on the street is that it's gonna be pretty huge - the biggest par-tay of the year! And it has a theme!! I mean what is a party without a theme these days anyway? 80's Rockstars!!
My boy and I have had endless conversations relating around this topic - who we're going to go as, what we're going to wear, what songs we're going to sing (it's Karaoke) - not to mention the convos I've had with the Twinnies (Mandy & Milli). I love dressing up and I've had some fun trying to figure out who I'm going to go as. There's a million bands/rockstars to choose from but I think I have decided on Blondie (pic included). I'm loving the white blonde locks with black re-growth, the red knee-high socks with heels - (totally in Sportsgirl ATM!!)10 inch above the knee dress and laid back -"I'm too cool to worry bout anything" tude. Yep I think I may have to pull this one off. We have a major shopping trip planned for this weekend hitting up Paddy's Markets, Grandma Takes a Trip (really looking forward to this one!) and pretty much every Vinnie's store from Brookvale to Bondi. We'll see what they have to offer us. I'll post some pics after the par-tay. Should be a night to remember!
Watch this space!
Love to hear your thoughts on what I should wear/where else we should go to find outfits.

Girl Next Door xox

0 comments: