CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 22 May 2007

Fling it away.. now!


OK here's the thing, The Vending Machine = My Worst Enemy. And would be yours too if you had to walk past it every single time you walked into the office, out of the office, to the toilet, to reception, to enter at the start of the day, to leave at the end of the day. Yes that's right the V. Machine is at the entry of my office. So annoying and so not cool. You see at my last HQ (GF)the vending machine was in the kitchen, I wasn't walking past it every 10 minutes, wasn't seeing it and even if I was seeing it I was getting my lunch ready or getting a tea - therefore distracting myself from this evil machine. And my old V. machine had 'healthy snacks' in it - nuts and sultanas (which I LOVED) not just chocolate & chips.
This machine has just got chocolate and chips. Then guess what, I was going about my usual routine yesterday of walking past the V. machine and thinking how anyone who goes near it will pack on 5 kilos just from looking at it and realise that low and behold there is a NEW chocolate bar. That's right a huge sign that pretty much knocked me out as I walked past it sucked me in and before I knew it I was asking one of my fellow work colleagues for change for $2. I assure you this NEVER happens and it was only because I was smacked in the face with this sign that I was even tempted. But let me tell you this new chocolate bar - 'Fling' is totally aimed at women like me who are sweet and innocent and don't usually give into such cravings. But really if you're a fan of Maltesers you'll love this (it's made by them). It's got that crunchy malt/nougat and fluffy chocolate centre with a really yummy choc coating. Really light and quite satisfying - but you didn't hear it from me - ok???

Girl Next Door xx

P.S Check it out at your local supermarket now!

0 comments: