CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 10 May 2007

The Hottest Thing Since Knitted Berets.....


Before you think this is just another one of my blog entries, think again. You know how I was talking about HOT magazines the other day? Well, I failed to mention one of the biggest independent, fashionista-style mags that is on the market at the moment. Cool, Sexy and a damn-good read this mag will leave you screaming for more before you even step foot out of the news agency.
That mag is YEN Magazine.
YEN is the number 1 Independent Women's Magazine in Australia.
They have done it all on their own. And they're so pur-ddy. This is one mag I buy that my boyfriend actually enjoys reading as well! Being a graphic designer he gets much pleasure out of seeing beautiful, clean, interesting pages. Don't even get me started on the paper they use to print on!HOT STUFF!
Check it out now at your local newsagent's or hit them up at myspace.
www.myspace.com/yenmagazine
Let me know your thoughts!

Girl Next Door x

1 comments:

Sandy said...

hello bella!
i am just a girl living in Singapore who LOVEEEESSSS GF mag so much. The very first time i eyed on the mag was last Dec, when i was about to leave for Beijing,(my home country) at the airport. I bought it, and didn't let go of it ever since!

But, i am facing a problem.
May i know when does the mag arrive in Singapore every month? is it the same as the time when The mag is released in Aust?
Every month i make an effort to travel to town coz only the MPH bookstores sell it. But, i always don't have the chance to grab one since the Feb issue.

do GF provide home delivery? or if that's not possible, can you tell me when will the mags be released to other countries? so i can go at the right time and not always returning home with great disappointment.

i am sorry abt the trouble, but thanks anyway!
i truly LOVE GF mag, so i am doing this.

take care!

XOXO