CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 29 June 2007

Time to Spice up your life (again)!!


Everyone's favourite girl band are back... The one and only Spice Girls have just reunited and are set to tour! Pencil in January 17th and say you'll be there to go back in time and re-live the 1990's, platform shoes and all.

I was 12 when I was first introduced to the fab 5. The first album I ever bought was Spice Girls Wanna Be, I can remember watching Spice World over and over and over and over again. I could quote the whole movie at one stage and even though most people said that it was possibly the worst movie they'd ever seen, I begged to differ.

These girls paved my teenage years for me. My locker was stamped with Spice Girls posters, keyrings, every piece of merchandise that was humanly possible for me to afford...I had it (I won't mention waiting every birthday to receive the next edition of the Spice Girl doll to my collection)! 9 years later and I still listen to their boppy tunes on my i-pod whilst I'm working out (but that's totally between you and me).

With Scary, Baby, Posh, Ginger & Sporty I can't wait to see them perform.
There's one thing in particluar that stood out in my mind when I was watching their movie, Baby (Emma Bunton) says "Is everyone still going to be calling me Baby Spice evenwhen I'm.....30?" Guess we'll have to wait to January 17th....

Girl Next Door xx

0 comments: