CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 25 June 2007

If those walls could talk.....


I got to my familie's house for dinner last night only to see that my sister had been moving into my bedroom all day.
I have been moved out of home since October last year, but it's still really hard to see my room being taken over by her. We built that house from scratch and my room was built especially for me.

I walked into Nat's 'new room' and looked over at my boy and I think he could tell I was fighting back tears. It's one thing to move out but another to have your room taken over by your sister. My walk-in wardrobe, my wall - which is now covered - completely in Jesse MaCartney posters, Britney Spears song words and the odd Girlfriend cover is offically not mine. I spose I can't be upset. I have the coolest apartment with my boy and living out of home has alot of perks. Maybe I should just be happy for my sis. I've had a lot of fun times in my room and now she can have too! It is the biggest room (out of the 3 children's). I spent the prime of my teen years in there, crying in my wardrobe when dad wouldn't let me go out, speaking ot friends for hours on end (those walls have heard alot of interesting info) and now she can too. So sis if you're reading this, please look after it and I won't mention the fact that one of my dear friends gave her brother $800 to move into his room.

Girl Next Door xx

P.S Pic attached is not my room... anymore : (

0 comments: