CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 21 June 2007

The Cutest Things I have ever seen. EVER!

OK I know I've already posted today but I just happened to be trying to kill time and surfing the net when I stumbled across this cute website which (ironically) is www.cuteoverload.com, I just had to share!
These are the cutest pics I've seen since Liz's 'Friday Afternoon Love' emails. For those of you who don't know what Friday Afternoon Love is, it's when Liz (the gorge Art Director at GF) sent round cutesy emails to excite us for the weekend! YAY! So I have posted some pics for you to enjoy in memory of Friday Afternoon Love. Let's call it 'Thursday, just because it's cute'.

Girl Next Door xx


2 comments:

frangipani princess said...

omg those pix are so so cute!! i love ur blog bella! check mine out at www.frangipaniprincess.blogspot.com i love ur work at girlfriend and was sad when u left :( hope all goes well in your new job,
georgie

Jemma. =] said...

Oh my gee! They are so cute!! I'm the same I miss you soo much at Girlfriend!! Not that I work there LOL. I miss your WORK there. Anyway can you please tell Sarah (the EDITOR Sarah) that I suggest not putting the gross stuff (like "All your sex questions ANSWERED")on the front cos Im only 11 and my mum gets all sus! LOL anywayy I'll be checking up on this blog as often as possible