CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 27 June 2007

Trust yourself

My arms are killing coz I just did a Body Pump class at the gym, but I secretly love it! Wow I am feeling so happy and in my element at the moment. Being on holidays has really been the best thing for me! As most of you know I really needed a break after the last couple of months, leaving GF, leaving vega and now about to start a new job at Women's Day and Weekly (yes that's right I scored a new one!) I really couldn't be happier. And do you know one of the coolest things about the fact that I am about to start a new job? Drum roll please............. there is a gym at my new work! YAY!!!
But I think the main reason I am feeling so happy is that I trusted my instincts. I had issues before of trusting what my intuition was telling me. But now I know that listening to that little voice inside my head and that gut feeling is really what gets us through the obstacles in lives. Don't be afraid to trust yourself.

Girl Next Door xx

2 comments:

As seen in said...

Good luck with the new job gorgeous! Glad to hear you're enjoying your break and are smiling : )

PS. How good is retro! ha ha classic

Love C xx

yours_truly said...

hi bella
i used to keep a blog but got real lazy updating it.. but reading yours and some others made me wanna start one again.

stop by mine if you have a min or two.

http://rainbow-twirls.blogspot.com/