CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 21 June 2007

Genie in a bottle, Pregnant to the Candyman?


I have just read that Christina Aguilera is pregnant! A source told Star: "Jordan (her hubby) was blown away! He told her the baby was the greatest present ever! Christina's always been maternal. There's no doubt Christina will make a fabulous mother."

I am over the moon for her. Not just for because she'll be a mother BUT I am happy because she will be fat and no longer be that hot songstress I pine to look like (just have a look at the pic if you don't believe me). She's no Jessica Simpson, but it is not humanly possible to look that hot in a two-piece flight attendant uniform (she wears in her Candyman videoclip).
The news hasn't been confirmed from her rep yet.

In other news Erica Baxter and James packer have wed and had two ceremonies, yes that's TWO! Yawn! OK she's gorgeous, OK he's a scientologist, OK he's a millionaire and OK they've got too much money but really, two ceremonies? Whatev! All I know is I'm having a massive bunch of cupcakes for my wedding cake; they'll have all different designs on them and will melt in your mouth. Not that I'm getting married anytime soon....and going off onto random tangents in my writing.....

Ooh it's also my last day at vega today! Hip, hip, hooray!

Enjoy the sunshine,

Girl Next Door xx

0 comments: