CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 20 June 2007

Some of my favourite things...



As the weather is still blowing a gale outside and looking like something out of "The Day After Tomorrow" I have decided to grace you with some of favourite things, well, things that make me smile : )
* Hot summer days lying on the beach
* Holidays!
* Purchasing something I am in love with!
* Rainy days snuggling with my boy
* Natural Confectionery lollies
* Sushi Train (Just near Town Hall Best fish stick roll. EVER.)
* New Mags hitting stands! (in specific STYD, RUSSH, Cosmo, Teen Vogue, GF!)
* Getting paid
* Going out with friends!
* Hot showers

Hopefully that's enough to put a smile on your face today!

Let me know what your fave things are by leaving a comment!

Girl Next Door xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bella. I wanted to post a comment to New York, New York but I couldn't find the urm comment button to post. Anyways I can totally relate to that blog of yours. Sometimes I feel that the world is moving but I'm not going with it. Like I'm yearning to do so much more but I can't... like you I really want to get in magazines and just hope I actually get given the chance. I'm really ambitionous and a hardworker too and I just want to get acknowledge for it. well I did have a blog but i dunno if it even works anymore cos I havent posted in ages.. but you can add me to your space if u like. www.myspace.com/appleee_x
Thu xx