CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Big Day Out 2008 it's on its way

You know what my fave time of year is? Even more so than Christmas? Big Day out!!!!

Those of your who don't know me, BDO is something I start counting down the days from about now. Months of prep go into my outfit, how I'm getting there, who I'm going with. It's all quite an event for me and those around me. Just ask my boyfriend who has to deal with me jumping up and down during the last 2 weeks of counting down each morning when I get up.



Tickets go on sale October 10th, but if you're planning on getting some if you're not online by 9.30am I'd kiss your tickets goodbye as these days concerts and festivals sell out in a matter of minutes! It's actually quite ridiculous! Last year I didn't get a ticket to BDO. But you know where there's a will, there's a way and I ended up getting 2; one for my boy and one for me!

Wanna know the line up for this year? Rage Against The Machine (I'm not exactly sure who they are but my boyfriend assures me they're the best thing since Cold Chisel), Bjork will also be making her first appearance since 1994, one of the original brat packers, Grinspoon is back as hot as ever, Phil fresh out of rehab and looking pretty damn good. Then there's your standard Hilltop Hoods, Paul Kelly, Sarah Blasko, Faker, Midnight Juggernauts and Something With Numbers. More acts to come so watch this space! Are you keen yet? I am!! I so hope I get a ticket!!!

Peace out,

Girl Next Door xx

P.S Big Day Out is MA15+ only

0 comments: