CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 26 October 2007

Fashion news straight from the world of the fashionista’s themselves!

That’s right guys today we have a special guest on Thoughts. Meet Miss Phoebe Rathmell, Junior Fashion Editor of Girlfriend Magazine (pictured right) and (I’m not going to lie to you) just happened to be my gorgeous bestie.

I know I don’t have much on here about fashion so I have called in the help of Phoebe (coz she is an absolute expert) to keep you guys (my gorgeous readers who I want to be up-to-date as much as possible) on the latest fashions this week.
Take it away Phoebe!


“Trends I'm loving this second...
Experimental nail polish, different shade a day (fluro, white, black etc)
Hair accessories... turbans, scarves, bling clips, trilbies
Sunnies from 60s, 70s, 80s
High waisted anything (I'm still so obsessed)

Trends I’m SO over…
Fluro
Big loud slogan tees (aghhhhh)
Coloured tights (only coz I can't pull them off)
Baby doll dresses (excuse me but is half the female population pregnant, cause they look it!)”

And I second all of that!
Thanks Miss Phoebe!
Have a beautiful weekend!
Girl Next Door xx

0 comments: