CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Today's Headlines

You know how I said to watch this spice, sorry space, for news on The Spice Girls? Well, here it is! Their first (new) single was released today and although it is a ballad and not quite what we all expected their first single (Headlines (Friendship never ends)) to be. My opinion? It is quite good. Not good as in, when you get home from work and your mum/boyfriend/significant other is cooking you your fave meal, but good as in, you’ve just found out that Britney has gone back into rehab. You’re satisfied but there’s still more to convince you it’s the best news you’ve heard all day. I think it’ll grow on us all coz come on, it is The Spice Girls we’re talking about here and these chicks don’t have comebacks tours everyday.

Speaking of The Spice Girls' comeback tour, there is still speculation as to how exactly we’re all getting tickets, but I'll keep you posted. Did I mention they are only coming to Sydney in Oz?

Anyways as soon as I find out what’s happening with it all I will let you know. In the meantime you can get addicted to their new song (fingers crossed they release a second single soon to make up for the disappointment of the first one) and keep me posted on any news you hear.


Lastly what is with this picture of Krystal from Big Bro (right) is it just me, or does she look waaayyy too plastic? It looks like she’s had work done on her entire face!! This is what happens when you become famous people, you morph into some strange creature that resembles E.T. Also just to clarify this chick is just 19 years old. 19!!!!!!!

Til next time,

Girl Next Door x

P.S I just checked The Spice Girls website and it seems you can buy tickets online now! that's right! The U.S.A's are on sale now and you can get them by clicking here. As for Oz watch this spice, I mean space!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to say that your blog is really cool and funny! Keep up the good work!