CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 23 October 2007

Are you a health freak like moi?

As you know I am a little intolerant, allergic, whatever you want to call it to a lot of different foods. If you've forgotten or you’re a first time reader of thoughts I'll refresh your memory; wheat, gluten (found in wheat but when something says ‘gluten free’ it’s not always wheat free FYI), cocoa, soy, yellow food colouring (#102) and honey just to name a few.
Well didn’t I think my Christmases had all come at once when I discovered this little show? The Gluten Free & Allergy Show is being held on November 17th and 18th at Sydney Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour. I’ll see you there!
And for all you obsessive health freak foodies out there Kings Cross now holds their Organic Food & Farmers Markets every Saturday! Head on down to Fitzroy Gardens on Macleay Street for fresh, organic fruit, veg, poultry and much more. Don’t worry if you’ve got a hangover from Friday night, they have the best bacon and egg rolls money can buy!
Do you know of any organic markets anywhere in Sydney or Australia?
Leave me a comment and let me know which ones are your faves!

Girl Next Door xx

P.S Due to popular demand my A.K.A name is back and here to stay! Thanks for all your feedback!

0 comments: