CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 17 April 2007

Thought of the day....



Ever heard the saying "You don't know what you've really got until you let it go?"
Well I have just experienced a whole new part of my life which is making me realise that this saying is in fact very true.
I had a dream last night that I was back at my old job, I just walked back in there and they all went crazy they were so excited to see me, there were cupcakes, smiles and squeals....
As you know I recently packed up everything at my desk at Girlfriend Magazine. Got my bucket of fun, my stickers, photos and even my pink fluffy pen, packed it into a box and moved out. I moved away from the friends who I had conveniently been able to see 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Change is good, I kept telling myself (as did everyone else). Don't get me wrong I am a full believer in change being for the better of our lives and opening us to new experiences/opportunities. But I never realised how hard that transition would be. As I sit here and receive emails from my previous work mates I miss the good times and the squealing and the random clapping.
But they will forever be memories in my head as the best working experience I have ever had.
Love
Girl Next Door xx

0 comments: