CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 23 April 2007

Love them or Loathe them...


I could only be talking about a certain person/s in all our lives.
Not our best friend, not our boyfriend, not your beloved pet dog. I'm talking about a certain someone who is all of those people, rolled into one. I'm not sure who this person is for you guys out there but I have two of them - my Mum and my Dad.
For as long as I can rememeber they have both been by my side. Changing my nappie's feeding me mushed up food, clothing me, taking me on amazing jet-setting holidays, giving me a gorgeous brother and sister (most of the time) to grow up with (not to mention fight with) and have fun with.
Recently moving out of home I've realised how much my Mum and Dad really do mean to me.
Going through high school I can remember being so angry at them coz all I wanted to do was to go out to the school dance or that party. Locking myself in my bedroom chucking the craziest tantrums because I didn't get my way!
Even though I did throw some tantrums I also know that I was very spoilt. Always getting everything I wanted and even to this day I still get so much from them. Only now I appreciate it.
These days, I can't wait to go home for mum's home-cooked meals (she was a chef in a past life - I swear!). I just LOVE catching up for dinner with my Mum and Dad. It's weird living out of home now and not seeing them everyday.
So Mum and Dad - I just want you to know that I love you very much and I really appreciate EVERYTHING you do for me.

Girl Next Door AKA Bella xx

0 comments: