CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 10 April 2007

Time to get back into it..!


It's that time of week. Time to start back at work time to put all my party shoes away from the weekend, clear all the empty bottles out of the house and time to start my diet, get back into the gym and organise my boyfriend's birthday for Friday.
He's turning 23 and I am broke! BROKE! What kind of a girlfriend am I? I can't even afford to get my boy a present (I have to wait til I get paid on Friday).
We went to the races on the weekend together which was so fun! We always have so much fun together whatever we do. All our friends pulled out coz of the rain but we kept to our word and braved the rain and wind. Photo is attached!
The other thing that's really bothering me at the moment... I haven't been to the gym in SOOOO long. I've just started a new job, as you know, so I just haven't been able to get into a routine where I can go. I have just looked up timetables and it seems that none of the classes coordinate with my life!!! AGGHHHH!! I love the gym. It was my life before I met my boyfriend and it was my life with my boyfriend for a while but now just being a plain old non-existent part of my life! I really have to get back into it and my goal for the next fortnight will be to go as often as I can. Or at least 4 times. I mean I'm paying $80 a month I may as well go as much as I can. So that's my goal I will report back in two weeks and let you know how my progess is.
Till next time bloggers,
The Girl Next Door xx

0 comments: