CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 4 April 2007

How excitement!!!!!


I have to admit, I am one of those chicks who gets really excited about things, like REALLY excited. Let me put it this way, I have my ups and my downs (I'm just that kinda gal) so when I'm up, I'm so up it's not funny. I think alot of the time my boyfriend wants to press pause on me, coz I get into these moods where I am just so exicted for something I start to feel sick - seriously!
Anyone who knows me would know that if I'm looking forward to something in particular I will start a countdown. One of my all time fave examples of this is Big Day Out. My FAVE music festival OF.ALL.TIME. I'm there with about a million bells on.
I'll be jumping up and down in the hallways of my apartment at least a week before, counting down 2 sleeps, 1 sleep...(I have a point I promise). So this week I have been excited about Easter/holidays/no work/no getting up at 5.30am. Everyone is so exscited you can feel it in the air. The city is full of people who's minds are on the not so far away weekend. The chocolate they'll be eating, the sleep ins they'll be having, the drinks they'll be drinking (I'll be having either red bull and vodka or malibu and diet coke)and most of all the FUN they'll (we'll) be having.
I'm also off to the races on Saturday. A group of friends and I will be parading round Sydney in our best frocks along with our accessories (boyfriends with equally as gorgeous attire). What I hope to achieve at my day at the races:
1. Not walking out with my shoes in my hands
2. Being able to stand when I walk out
3. Being able to win some money on the amazingly beautiful horses that will grace the field.
4. Meeting my idol Jackie O and maybe Kyle, from the infamous Brekky show on the 2Day/Austereo network.
I will report back next week on exactly what my day at the races will involve.
In the meantime have a fab Easter!

Girl Next Door xx

0 comments: