CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 27 November 2007

Sydney-siders see Posh step out to support her husband….or maybe not?

Beckham mayhem is sweeping through the streets of Sydney at the moment. The L.A Galaxy star and his team have flown into Sydney for a ‘friendly’ game between Sydney FC at Telstra Stadium tonight. Everywhere I look there is people trying to bend it like the famous soccer star, as well as a lady who looks very much like his famous popstar of a wife, Victoria Beckham (A.K.A Posh Spice).
Camilla Shadbolt - does this name ring a bell? Well, it shouldn't, this unknown woman not only looks uncannily like Victoria Beckham but is actually making a living out of it, I mean her, whatever.... Being mistaken for Posh at a young age Camilla decided to use this ‘gift’ to her advantage. "When I was about 14, people started saying I looked quite similar to her," she explains. “Then when I was about 17 I thought to myself, 'I could actually make a job out of this'." And as they say Camilla, the rest is history.

Camilla has even partaken in a reality TV show where her and her husband, a David Beckham impersonator (no really, I’m not having you on), rocked round California trying to score celebrity freebies. They experienced everything from the receiving of the freebies to the free photos, paparazzi that is. “The paparazzi were quite scary — chasing us around, hiding outside our hotel." I’m not sure if these two are totally deluded or just freakin’ crazy but hey, it looks like they’re having the time of their lives (I saw a snippet of them on the news last night being mobbed by Sydney-siders).
Look out for Camilla tonight at The Game between L.A Galaxy and Sydney FC, kick off is at 8.30pm AEST, channel TEN, not doubt you’ll mistake her for Posh! But don't be fooled!
Just for the record, I have my doubts that Posh is even in the country as she’d be a very busy Spice Girl right about now preparing for her first comeback concert for The Spice Girls, set for December 2nd (this Sunday).

Girl Next Door x

4 comments:

frangipani princess said...

hmm it would be very random to be a celeb impersonater... but still a livings a living. Did posh and beck's kids come to aus with them... or are they with a nanny in the USA??
ggxx

Toongen said...

i love the spice girls.. posh was always my fav coz my name victoria too!! now mel C is coz she not a skank.. becks is pretty attractive.. i see how they'r one of the hottest couples..

xoxo.. toongen..

Toongen said...

also in that pic r u ur frend wearing wigs?? it kinda looks like but i kno u hva blond hair eniway.. tuhawise ur hair looks really cute likke that..

xoxo.. toongen

Bella said...

Hi Toongen, no my friend Eden and I are not wearing wigs! that's our real hair believe it or not?! Glad you enjoy the blog girls.
Bella xx