CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 22 November 2007

Spice Girls Tour update…


I know, I know every time I bring up The Spice Girls I tease you by telling you that I’ll let you know when I know about when their tickets go on sale, dates of Australian tour, etc and every time I disappoint. But it’s not my fault! The girls have had an unbelievable response for tickets and have had to re-schedule the whole tour. So now I’m thinking their original date for the Sydney show has been pushed back….further into the year. At the moment my estimate for The Spice Girls return to Oz will be about mid-March 2008.
In the meantime I can let you in on some behind-the-scenes goss but you probably wouldn’t be interested in that boring stuff, would you? No? OK here goes:

Fact # 1: The Return of The Spice Girls Tour 2007/2008 officially commences on the 2nd of December 2007 in Vancouver (that’s next Sunday)!
Fact # 2: The Spice Girls performed last week at The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. It was the first time they’d performed together since 1998! Melanie C nearly fell over in shock and was fighting back the tears coz the crowd was cheering so loudly when they got on stage.
Fact # 3: Roberto Cavalli has designed all the costumes for the girl’s comeback tour. Word has it they look AMAZING!
Fact # 4: As well as all the usual Spice Girls merchandise being sold at the concerts there will also be ‘baby bits’ to buy. No doubt Bluebell (Geri’s baby girl) and Beau (Emma’s baby boy) will be parading around in the attire very soon.

That’s all for now folks but do stick around coz I promise you as soon as I hear anything about the tour in Oz I will be posting!

Til next time,

Girl Next Door xx

0 comments: