CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 31 August 2007

Myspace who? (Don't worry this is not another typical myspace/facebook post!)

Thanks so much for all your emails/comments I'll be featuring one of your probs and answer each week so stay tuned to see if yours makes the cut!

I'll let you in on a little secret...I used to hate Myspace. Absolutely detest it! I was so against it and wanted ntohing to do with it! Then one day my boyfriend came home and told me he'd set up his own Myspace! I was so jealous! I mean, he was getting access to networking with friends and he didn't even have to leave the house! He had something to keep him amused for those last 15 minutes on a Friday afternoon when you're so excited for the weekend all you think about is speaking to your friends to get G-ed up for it!

So, of course I had to be apart of this. I logged onto Myspace and typed in my name, my very unique name which turned to be already a member?!?! To this day I don't know how this happened but it obviously was my fate. So I joined up added some friends, had some friends add me. Everyday was like a contest how many people could I get to comment on my page? How many friends did I have? How many celebs. How many of my friends were online when I was? It was hard to keep up!

I was addicted. Logging on as soon as I dropped my bag down in the morning til it was time to leave at night. There was no denying it, Myspace was officially apart of my life.

Then one day I logged onto Myspace and I noticed that no one was online. Not a soul. Out of my whole 74 friends. No one was to be seen. It was like standing in the desert of the internet without a paddle.

I had no idea what to think. I got out my phone and rang my bestie, "Why aren't you online, I commented you ages ago?", "Bella, I'm on facebook - you should get it, it's the new Myspace!"
The new Myspace? But I'd just given into the craze and was well and truly addicted. Was it time to go Cold Turkey? Was it time to move onto Facebook, the new and improved way of networking?

Well, I wouldn't know. There's no way I'm giving into another networking/internet craze again. Ever. I'm too busy writing to people on Myspace about my blog!

Have a fab weekend!

Girl Next Door xx

P.S How HOT is my page (designed my by gorgeous boy!)

0 comments: