CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 16 August 2007

Just one of those days...



Ever had one of those days that just goes on fooorrreevvveerrr.......
I'm having one right now. My afternoon feels like it has gone on for about 10 hundred years!

Have you ever had this?

I've always wondered why it is that some days are longer than others...... or shorter? I guess being busy can make time go faster. And time certinally does fly when you're having fun - right? My birthday/party feels like it flew by like the Wicked Witch on her broomstick, off into the sky before I could even get a quick glance. Then there's afternoon's like this one, they just don't want to end.
1 minutes feels like 1 hour, 1 hour feels like 1 day.......

What are you guys up to this weekend?

On the other hand though - how quick has this week gone?

Can somebody please explain?

Peace Out,

Girl Next Door xxx

P.S Random party pic of myself and my bestie Feebs...how hot are we?

0 comments: