CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 9 August 2007

First date Jitters


Thank you all so much for all your comments!
But Liv's comment obviously grabbed me first as she is going on a date and needs some tips. I know alot of you chicks out there need a tip or too when it comes to this topic. Not that I'm an expert or anything but I have had my fair share of dates (with my boyf of course!).

For starters: What to wear?
Now you don't want to come on too strong on your first date. Yes, you do want to look sexy but you don't want him talking to your chest the whole night - believe me it's not nice! No g-strings hanging out the top of your skirt, no crazy Jordan-cleavage and no bright red lipstick - leave that for Christina.

You want him to see you as you. What a cool chick you are , one who knows what she wants..so what I would wear would be something that screams ME. Something that is cute, flattering, comfortable and easy to pull off. Maybe jeans and a cute top? A cute dress and a cardi. Some leggings to keep you warm.

You don't want to be carrying round your shoes at the end of the night either so wear some comfortable shoes. I'm not saying get your uggies out or anything but definitely some cute flats or something with a slight heel will look killer-hot.

Second course: Hair and Makeup
As I said earlier nothing too full on. Guys actually like it when girls don't wear alot of makeup. They think it's intimidating (not to mention scary) if a chick has caked it on. So I'm thinking less is definitely more here AND au-natural is the way to go. Just some light powder, make sure you highlight your gorgeous cheeckbones with some blush or bronzer a little bit of eye make up, mascara and you're set.

Main Meal: Etiquette
I know you already know how to be a lady. And eat with your mouth closed, etc.
Just be yourself, he obviously already likes you if he's asked you out all the hard work is done.

Dessert: Last things to remember...

Off-Limits Topics include: your ex boyfriend, your period (or anything to do with the topic).

Just be happy, yourself and don't forget to smile and you'll be on your way to Date 2.
Let me know how you go Liv!

Girl Next Door xx

P.S Mary-Kate and Ash Olsen know how to dress for their dates! How hot do they look?

0 comments: