CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 29 August 2007

In the Red of the night.....

OK I know everyone's talking about it and everyone's seen it/saw it but WOW! That Lunar Eclipse last night was AMAZING! I'm not into the whole science of the world or anything but I was pretty impressed with the colour of the Moon last night.

Also I know you've probably noticed I've been giving advice to fellow blogger, Liv. if you need any advice on anything at all, then please send me your problemos. Any boy probs, friend probs, food probs, even parent probs, send them my way and I will try my best to give you the best advice I possibly can. And if they're a little tricky for me I can call in my expert friends to help you out too!

You can post your questions in my comments box on this blog or email me at:
girlnextdoor_bella@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon,

Girl Next Door xx

1 comments:

frangipani princess said...

hey bella. i need some advice lol. i have a main group of best friends but then there's this girl that i was best friends with last year, maddy, who is well, i suppose a 'nerd'. i know that's mean and stuff but yeah. today all of my friends were at a netball thing and i started talking to maddy again for the first time in almost a year and she understood me so much more that my other friends. my other friends hate her and i'm scared that they'll think i'm weird if i hang out with her. i want to but i don't want to. what should i do?? i'm so confused!
love georgie
ps. i saw bits of the eclipse last night... it was so beautiful!!