CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 6 August 2007

It's all about YOU!


That's right, even though it is my birthday week I have decided to hand the reigns over to you guys. My readers. What are you favorite things? What are you passionate about? Who are you hearting on at the moment? What are you reading? What are you watching? What are you eating? What inspires you?

What would you most like to read about? Just write me a comment by pressing on the 'comments' text at the bottom of this post. You don't have to be a member of blogger to leave a comment, just a reader!

Bella's Blog Countdown

5 sleeps til my Birthday/Party
26 sleeps til Spring
&
98 sleeps til HOMEBAKE

Girl Next Door xx

P.S Pic is something that inspires me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bella!
One of the questions on your blog today was "who are you hearting on at the moment". I thought I'd tell you about my life coz I'm really excited at the moment! I'm 15 and my crush asked me out today! OMG I'm so excited. It'll be my first date ever- do you or your readers have any tips for me?

BTW Love the blog, keep up the good work!

Love Liv

Unknown said...

hey i love ure blog (visit mine myohmygirl@blogspot.com) and i wanna say i'm lovin Nicole Richie at the mo.!!!! she needs it! love is wat makes the world go round lol!
love annabelle

frangipani princess said...

heyy!!! hmmm what do i love?? reading magazines, writing, shopping, talking, hanging out with my friends, music.. the list goes on. What do i eat... LOTS!!!! I have the worlds biggest sweet tooth and after a rough patch last year between me and eating... i probably now eat too much :P Who am i hearting?? DEAN GEYER!!! lol... What am i reading.. Rose by any other name, the bible (lol), on the jellicoe road, magazines. What am i listening to? The red jumpsuit apparatus I LOVE THEM!!!! What am i watching? Home and away, house etc etc. What am i passionate about?? Well... what am i NOT passionate about? i love helping disadvantaged kids and people in 3rd world countries... who inspires me? journalists and people who have done something with their lives. Sorry bout the long comment. Oh and something else i love... YOUR BLOG!!!
georgie xoxo