CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 15 August 2007

Like WHOA!



How rude am I to leave you hanging from a loose thread, (much like the end of a Home & Away episode)?

To tell you on Monday that on Tuesday I will be gracing this blog with memories of my amazing Saturday night, photos upon photos, scandals and memories galore. You have all been deprived fellow readers of Thoughts.

So today is the day. Unfortunately I don't have as many pics as I'd hoped (damn my temporamental camera. But I do have some memories to share.

Friday night being my big family dinner left me so full I could have compared bellies with Nicole Richie now that she's 5 months pregnant! No really, have you seen how much she's ballooned all of a sudden?
The BEST meal I have had in a while and catching up with the fam was quite enjoyable. Not to mention the array of gifts I was showered with.
From Mum and my sis a gorgeous Pandora bracelet which I will guard with my life. From Dad, a laptop which I had been crushing on for quite some time now and my bro - well he got that job at Channel V, courtesy of vraw www.myspace.com/vraw so I got a yummy Yen magazine. Not to mention the half a loaf of banana bread that I only just finished off this morning (made of coconut, almond meal and banana!)!

Then, there was Staurday. The day began with a present from my boy; a gorgeous pair of AM Eyewear sunnies (something else I'd been crushing on for months now - pictured right) and a fun day in the sun (one of the hottest bithday's I have ever had. Literally - 25'C).



Saturday night came round quite fast... and as my entourage rocked up to our meeting place the anticipation built and we continued onto Teppenyaki!
One of the funniest dinners I have ever been to. And the chef who was serving us with mouthfulls on chopped up egg/bowls of rice, seemed to be taking a very annoying liking to me. Having to hold my serviette up as a shield proved to be mission impossible as the chef seemed to have his black belt in kung fu!

After many laughs and some of us with more egg on our face than others. It was time for the majority of the crew to head home.
The rest of us hit up Ruby Rabbit for a much needed boogie and after dancing til we could dance no more, it was time for the night to come to an end.

All in all defnitely The Best Birthday. Ever.

Girl Next Door xxx

1 comments:

As seen in said...

Hot sunnies babe! Can't wait to hear more birthday tales tonight : )