CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 1 August 2007

Is it really Thursday...already?


I totally tried a new class at the gym today. It went for half an hour I was thinking 'hell yes! A class that goes for half an hour, what a breeze' uh-uh. No breeze but more like a tornado! Ab Blast was a gruelling half an hour ab/core workout, which - don't get me wrong was soooo good for my tummy, but whoa was it hard!

I am officially obsessed though! The Japanese instructor was really cute coz she kept cutting 's' off words and every time we would do a crunch she'd be like 'hutt, hutt' I felt like I was in an ad for karate or something.

In other news, Miss Aleisha - Australia's New Sweetheart took the winner's crown for this year's Big Brother and although I loved the very kind and entertaining Zach, I did think Aleisha deserved to take the crown having been there from Day 1 and all.

The Countdown to the weekend is on and I can't wait! It's 10 days til my birthday so I have to get into gear. Time to hit the shops for that perfect outfit....well maybe just an accessory.

Love to you all,

Girl Next Door xx

P.S Has anyone ever wondered what that 'Premature Ejaculation' ad on 2dayFM is all about? Me neither and I really don't need to be hearing it when I'm sitting here having my morning snack.

0 comments: