CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 10 March 2008

Where Thoughts is at....

In an attempt for me to make this blog more about you – my reader and less about myself – the creator I must give you an update on where you hostess is at in her life.

I am currently sitting in my loungeroom typing this in between eating my dinner and watching So You Think You Can Dance (I wonder who will go tonight?). Today my day started off with a trip to the gym, next it was time to brace myself for my once a month beautician appointment – I hadn’t been for probably about 8 weeks which made this visit that little bit more painful (my – what we girls go through for the men in our lives). Then I went and bought some fruit came home and started watching Employee of the Month, starring Jessica Simpson and Dane Cook. Dane = Yum and Jessica = Dumb – in this movie anyways. A story about a girl who only dates - well I bet you can guess that one - it's worth a look if you're home sick one day - there's a fair few comedians cast and the outtakes are entertaining. Boasting the Producers from Wedding Crashers if you're into those random one-liners then you'll get a laugh out of this one. Sorry Jess, you can sing but when it comes to acting you should probably leave it to the professionals. Or ask one of your bestie’s Eva Longoria or Christina Applegate for an acting lesson or two. I have posted the preview (below) for Employe of the Month for you to judge yourself.



After this I trotted on down to the beach, read a book which I have been meaning to read ever since I received it – exactly a year ago. I then came home and here I am sitting here typing this post. But, you know what? Today wasn’t Saturday. Today wasn’t Sunday. Today was Monday.

Why, you ask would I be at home on a Monday? I am officially a Lady of Leisure, for this week anyway. I am starting an internship at CLEO magazine on Wednesday – which I am exceptionally excited about and have a few interviews spread throughout the week, so will keep you posted as to whether or not I hit the jackpot and find the right one.

As for you readers – you lucky things you – I will be attending to your every need whilst I am a Lady of Leisure so please, stop by, say hi.

Peace Out,

Girl Next Door xoxo


P.S I will get you a pic of my hair - I haven't forgotten, it's just that the colour has faded completely (I only got it done on March 1st) so when I get it re-done this Thursday I will post a pic!

1 comments:

frangipani princess said...

Ooh internship at Cleo! How exciting! I'd love to get an opportunity like that. Good luck with your interview! I haven't seen employee of the month, but I might get around to it one day. Hmm I wish I had some leisure time...

gg xx