CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 27 March 2008

It's that time of month again.......

Not the time of month that us women (and most men) dread - this time of month is minus the mood swings and hot water bottles, do I have your attention?


It's (possibly) one of my last hoo-rahs for the year. One of the last times I can possibly cross my heart and go a little crazy - festival style!

That's right, this Saturday is V (V stands for Virgin Mobile) Fest, the festival to end all festivals (for me anyway). And for those who read Thoughts regularly would know how much I adore festivals.

V Fest starts at 1pm on Saturday at Centennial Park. The line up for this year's V Fest is one of the best. Now, don't get me wrong I have loved every single festival I've attended this year but to be honest, some of the line ups were a little bit disappointing. Big Day Out had it's usual stand outs - Grinspoon (TDF), Rage Against The Machine (Meh!), Silverchair (I think everyone officially hates Daniel Johns). Good Vibes; Potbelleez (WHHooooo), Kanye West (so not Strong) and DJ's galore! Now V Fest - Cut Copy, The Presets, Duran Duran, The Smashing Pumpkins, Queen of the Stone Age, Mika (pulled out a couple of months ago - v disappointing). Need I say more?!?



Maps and Times for Sydney V Festival this Saturday!

It's an all star line up and I'll be there with my camera ready to take in all the action and report straight back to you. If you are attending then leave me a comment and I'll try and find you and get a pic of you to post on here. That's right, I'll be doing vox-pops (interviews) with you guys so look out for me heading towards you with my digi camera, pen and paper. Start practising your pose in the mirror tonight!


See ya'll on Saturday!

Peace Out,
Girl Next Door xoxo

1 comments:

frangipani princess said...

Hope the festival goes well!
Have fun!!

gg xx