CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 14 March 2008

So, what do you think?

As promised I have posted a pic of me with my new hair!



I won't go into detail as to how long I was in the hairdressers yesterday arvo as I'm not sure how much time you have to waste? I will let you in on a little secret though; I entered the salon at 1.30pm and emerged at 5.45pm, if my calculations are correct I was in there all up about 4.5 hours. Let's just say that I won't be floating back to that salon anytime soon. If anyone knows any really good hairdressers in the Northern Beaches please, leave me a comment!


I am happy with the colour now. After a permanent tint that went horribly wrong, not to mention flat, a full head of foils (not sure how easily you can see them in the pic) brightened up my locks. I am no longer plastic-fantastic-Barbie but a more sophisticated Skipper-with-tude'.


My CLEO internship started on Wednesday, I entered the office and instantly felt like I was L.C (from Laguna Beach/The Hills) interning at Teen Vogue in NYC! The vibe is so upbeat, happy and friendly. The freelance designer I had to kick off the computer I was using started telling me she'd been looking at different sex positions all morning for a story she was designing. Umm, I'm sorry - what was that? Sex positions? Did I mention I was heaven?!

CLEO is such a completely different magazine to what I've ever been involved in. Remember when you were at school and you either sat with 'your friends', or the 'cool/popular girls'? Remember that feeling you got when one of those girls complimented you on something you were wearing? That's how I felt sitting with the CLEO girls all day! Look out for upcoming beauty articles co-written by me!


I best be off, I have an appointment with Palmy - you know Palm Beach?


Peace Out,


Girl Next Door xoxo



2 comments:

Liv said...

hey Bella
your hair looks great! My perenially-blonde friend recently made the jump from barbie to Bilson (a very dark brown) and looks all the better for it!
Is the breed of blonde slowly dyeing (lol) out??
Anyhoo, you look hot!
Love Liv

frangipani princess said...

Your hair looks great bella!! And I'm so glad that your internship started well. Hope it continues to be wonderful :)

gg xx