CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 28 January 2008

Snack time, anyone?

Girl Next Door loves nothing more than a yummy snack that she (as someone who is allergic to virtually everything) can enjoy and tell everyone she knows about!

Today I was lucky enough to try the very delicious and very enjoyable range of Whole Kids Certified Organic products. I have seen these in the supermarket both at Coles (health food section) and Macro and I have to say I have always skipped straight past them because of the fact that the brand is aimed towards children. But as it happens this range is seriously yummy and definitely not just for kids - I have already eaten two packets of the Organic Sultanas and 2 packets of the Organic Popcorn in Sea Salt flavour and Manuka Honey flavour (perfect when you need a little sugar hit to get you through the afternoon!).



This stuff tastes so good and the best thing about it is it’s just so good for you at the same time! With no artificial flavours, colourings, additives or preservatives it’s no wonder my face doesn’t go puffy as it does with regular sultanas and other snacks with foreign ingredients.
The popcorn is just so moreish and all products are certified organic which helps you do your bit for the environment! Warning: You can’t stop at one packet of any of their products!
Then there’s the Organic Corn Chips which come in two flavours - original and cheese. I’ll be using the original ones tonight to use on my home-made nachos! As for the cheese flavour my work colleagues seemed to demolish theirs and gave me their thumbs up!
Overall a very light and enjoyable snacking range with cute-as packaging that will keep you satisfied til your next meal. Pick these guys up at your local supermarket in the snack aisle or if you want to check out the rest of their range head to their website by clicking here. You can also order in bulk online.

Peace out,

Girl Next Door xox

P.S Big Day Out details to come.

1 comments:

frangipani princess said...

ooh I love organic food! I might just have to pick up a pack of those next time I'm out...

gg xx