CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 30 January 2008

Blatant promo

Promos for my fave sites, on-the-minute updates for my beloved readers - however you want to look at it these websites will have you click-happy before you can say World Wide Web!

If you love magazines then you'll absolutely LOVE this blog. Readers of Girl Next Door meet Girl With a Satchel.
The reason I am pointing you into the direction of this blog is that I have just realised that I am on this blog pretty much every single day of the week. It's just so damn addictive!



Erica, a Sydney based (soon to be Brisbane based) writer gives us her take on what the glossies are up to each month. Including all the info you need to know about magazines around the world and more; it'll have you blowing off your usual mag purchase and spending your spare change on a bag o' lollies instead!

If you're after an entertaining and honest opinion on your fave mag then head straight to Girl With a Satchel. Us Girls have got to stick together!

Another one of my faves...
beautyheaven.com.au
These chicks know everything there is to know about beauty and much, much more! An online magazine with a difference! Beautyheaven is more of a community than an online magazine.



They want to keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest to hit the beauty shelves, events - such as product launches and tips and tricks that will keep you busy for hours on end! Don't miss the daily Editor's Update with Ed, Tracey - a very enjoyable and informative read! Check it out now by clicking here.

What websites are you hearting right now? Any blogs you are obsessed with? I'd love to know about them!

Peace out,

Girl Next Door xox

1 comments:

frangipani princess said...

im obsessed with gwas, my own blog, your blog, my friend toongens and charliis, my bestie bbs and livs. i also love perez!! and general websites... supre, kikki-k, gf and dolly all rock my socks...