CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 12 July 2007

Rehab, a new album and time to chill


Grinspoon will be releasing their new album next week 'Alibis and Other Lies'.
For those of you who didn't know I LOVE Grinspoon, my boyfriend LOVES Grinspoon and my boyfriend's besties LOVE Grinspoon.

You should have seen me Feebs (my bestie)and I one night at the pub. A random band was playing 'Thrills, Kills & Sunday Pills' and we were the only ones on the d-floor. Loving. It. From what I can remember we were going pretty crazy til my boyfriend and his friends rocked up and we realised that one of the bar tender's had so blatantly spiked our drinks. But that's a while other story..... My point is near...You can imagine what happens at their concerts. The boys go crazy in the mosh pit up the front and I hang up the back and dance like there's no tomorrow. It's sweet as sugar.

Their new album promises to be diverse while still keeping to their rockish-style adding in their taste of poppy tracks (I heart these) and 'even a tinge of country' What the? but for those fans out there who were fans of thier earlier sound, then you'll heart their new album too, 'It offers some of the heaviest songs we've ever done and some of the softer ones'says our boy Phil.

So that's all the fanbase covered but how's our mate Phil doing after he recently joined the Hollywood cult of doing his stint in rehab? 'I'm fine ... really well'.
Grab their new album 'Alibis & Other Lies' next week at all good retailers and if you can't get enough of them still, tune into an interview on Enough Rope with Andrew Denton to air on the ABC on July 23.

Love to you all,

Girl next Door xx

0 comments: