CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 17 July 2007

The countdown is on.....


You all know how I get excited about things - right? When I get excited about thing(s) I like to start a countdown. This isn't your average countdown, not like the countdowns you see on myspace or on any mag website. This is The Bella Countdown. I write numbers in my diary and also have a verbal countdown. It usually goes a little something like this: '20 sleeps, 20 sleeps, 12 sleeps, 12 sleeps!!!' where I also jump up and down like a hysteric child in a lollie shop. My boyfriend only knows this form too well.

What I am about to start now is a Blog Countdown. I will countdown to the things I am looking forward to. The first will be:

My Birthday/Party: The 11th of August 2007 (for all of my close friends thinking 'what a bitch she hasn't invited me yet' dont worry I am in the process of getting invites ready as we speak).
How long? 26 sleeps!

AND

Spring: September 1st 2007
How long? 46 sleeps

And there will be more to come! If you want something posted as on Bella's Blog Countdown leave me a comment. It only takes 5 seconds and ANYONE can leave me one you don't have to be a member of blogger.

Peace Out,

Girl Next Door xx

3 comments:

frangipani princess said...

haha lol i love the 'bella blog countdown!' it totally rocks! it sounds like something i would do.... hmm i dont have anything to add just yet but i totally love ur blog! i check everyday to see if you've updated! love georgie (www.frangipaniprincess.blogspot.com)

Bella said...

Hey Frangipani Prinicess, Thanks for all your comments! How funny about your friends! It's funny when you're young and how quickly guys and girls are 'going out' and 'breaking up' sometimes i think our lives are more interesting than an episode of Neighbours or The O.c! But seriously it's not always like that. When you get a bit older (I'm not that much older than yourself btw!) people start to realise what's really important to them in their lives and aren't too worried about having a 'boyf' or not. P.s how did you find my blog?? Bella xx

frangipani princess said...

heyy! thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! i hope u liked it :) i dont think having a bf at my age is important but its so funny how 3/4 of the girls in my year don't think you're cool without one. i found your blog.. umm i think either off gf.com or girlwithasatchel.com ... lol. anyway thanks for visiting my blog!
love georgie