CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 19 July 2007

Latest celeb couple (if you can call them celebs)....

OK I nearly fell over backwards when I read this. Before I reveal what 'this' is, you might want to tune out unless you have been glued to Big Brother these past couple of months. Are you ready? OK....Thomas (as in the really tall dude) and Susannah (who supposedly had a boyfriend) are now officially a couple!
I know I couldn't believe it either! It seems that when she got out of the Big Brother house Susannah realised that she couldn't go on with her life. If I remember correctly Thomas was doing some major flirting with Susannah in The House. She didn't want a barr of it though as she was still in love with her boyfriend (who'd she'd been with for 3 weeks before she entered The House).

Her then boyfriend has spoken out about the whole thing "She told those guys to back off because of me, then she gets out and it was all like a little facade,'' he said. Poor guy.

So there you go, I think the lesson is here, if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend DO NOT let them enter The House, it does evil things to their minds!

Girl Next door xx

P.S Look at how cosy they look in this photo! Hilarious! Thanks to news.com.au for the pic.

0 comments: