CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 11 July 2007

Postcards from my new home...

Hey blog-dudes and dudettes,
Now that I'm back from my well-deserved holiday (to tell you the truth I was getting a little bored..but loving spending time with my mummy)it's time to get back into working mode. A new desk, new email address and new group of friends to play with all day; I couldn't be happier. Apart from those first-week-hiccups things are going swimmingly (you know, no computer for 3 days, no phone, me being quiet..).
My office is in the heart of the city just minutes away from Pitt St Mall (v. dangerous!)and minutes from my fave sushi train. What more could a girl want?!?!
Hope you're all well and good. Post me a comment to let me know what you guys have been up to.
And guess what? it's exactly ONE month til my birthday. Even though I am excited I'm a bit sad too. I don't want to turn 22. It just doesn't sound good anymore. 21 was so cool and exciting. But now I'm just sad.....oh well on the bright side, I do have presents to look forward to from my mummy.
Peace Out

Girl next Door xx

0 comments: