CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 23 July 2007

Getting back into it and feeling good...


As most of you know job-swapping of late has left me quite tired, unmotivated and completely out of energy. Alot of emo-ness went into my last job, not to mention the hour and 3/4's it took me to get there and back each day. It's time to get back into my exercise routine (as it totally went out the door) and get back into shape for summer.

I am lucky enough to have a Fitness First just down the road from me so I have been getting to know it very well in my last couple of lunchtimes. On Friday I did a very needed spin class then today chill-axed and dipped into my mind with a spot of Pilate's. I must say I am feeling very good after having 2 very quiet nights on the weekend and getting active on both days as well.

For anyone who's thinking about joining the gym to get them motivated right now (hands up,who wants to get out of bed at 6am for a run in winter-not me!), I'd really recommend it. Good for the mind, body and if you have a gym within a good radius of your work then I'd suggest you go for the lunchtime workout. Most gyms have shorter classes at lunchtime so you can still do it within your hour. Then you're all set to come back to your desk and enjoy the rest of the afternoon. Plus you don't feel bad for having that incy-weensy chocolate bar from the vending machine at 4 o'clock!

Happy exercising!

Girl Next Door xx

0 comments: