CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 18 December 2007

What’s behind the door?

‘ADULT MATERIAL BEING WORKED ON. DO NOT ENTER IF NUDITY OFFENDS YOU’.
What would you do if you saw this sign plastered to a door?
Would you enter? Would you run away? Would you do what I did and breeze on past it like you never even saw it?

I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to tell you exactly where I saw this sign; but I bet you can guess where (as I’m here 9-5.30pm most days of the week)! How intriguing!
How exciting! Well maybe not exciting as in I-just-received-that -Disney-Couture -bracelet--I’ve-been-crushing-on-for-Christmas exciting, but exciting as in maybe-a-few-boys-I-know-would-melt-away-if-I-told-them-what-I-knew-about-what-was-behind-that-door.

This is one of those things that I know you are just squirming in your seat about, like if I don’t tell you, you might stop reading my blog or you might convert to reading (cue horror music) Pink Is The New Blog! But I know deep down you know it’s totally not the new blog. But, come on, don’t change the subject, we’re trying to decipher what was behind that door.

Now, as I didn’t actually open the door I’m not sure exactly what was in that room but I can tell you this; I work in a company where it’s possible to be involved in nude photoshoots. Yes, you read that correctly, NUDE photoshoots. These photoshoots usually involve good looking women (some not so good looking). You also know I work in the wonderful world of magazines within the biggest publishing house of Australia. Basically you name the mag, I can totally get you a staff discounted subscription! So I guess this takes us to the ‘men’s lifestyle’ mag arena (just go with me here). We’ve got Zoo, Ralph, FHM, Men’s Style – yep, pretty cool huh? (if you happen to be a boy)
So really, ‘that sign’ may have had anything to do with any of the above magazines. But then again - maybe it didn’t?

Til next time,

Girl Next Door xx

P.S Door in picture is in no way associated with this story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was all one big tease!!
Nicely extended though.

Toongen said...

that was one of the most confusing things i;ve ever read.. and I have my own blog.. lol.. Zoo is kool.. the only one i really ever read is ralph..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.