CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 17 December 2007

Rule # 5987 – how to really piss me off

I have a few pet peeves. I bet you do as well. I’ve just come from a workout at the gym and while I walked in there on my mobile phone the guy who worked there began to shove a flyer into my face yelling ‘get your friends a present they’ll never forget’. I looked the other way whilst still talking on my phone so as to make the guy realise that I was so not interested. Do you know what he did? He continued to shove the flyer into my face. I could not believe it. After getting over this annoying start to my workout I went about my 40 minute routine, hit the showers then made my way back through to the reception area where yet again another lady threw her arm out with a dreaded flyer, I looked at her and said ‘no, thanks’, and kept walking. After she replied with some smartass remark I was ropeable! I mean if I want a flyer I will take a flyer. If I want to get someone in my family a present from the gym exactly one week before Christmas I will. But I don’t need it shoved in my face at any given opportunity.

Not to mention walking around the city only to be bombarded on every second street corner with a CD or a brochure of some sort, then half way down the block there are millions upon millions of these brochures flying round the street, littering our city.
I hate to have a bitch right before Christmas but does anyone else agree with me?

Girl Next Door xox

2 comments:

frangipani princess said...

hmm yeah that is really annoying... especially if your talking on the phone!!
gg xx

Toongen said...

that makes me glad i live in a small town and dont go out often.. lol..