CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 6 December 2007

‘Like WOW!’

That’s what I said when I opened up my Outlook this morning when I came into work. It was not the usual WOW that I say when I get an email from Whowhatweardaily.com confirming my sightings of the hottest pair of shoes I have EVER seen only to look down at the price and see that they are close to a 5 digit number. That’s right WOW. No, no today I opened my inbox and saw ‘Introducing Who What Wear TV’. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s right, all you chicks out there who are currently looking at their screens blankly/excitedly thinking ‘As if, this chick is nutso’, you can damn straight think again. Coz this is possibly the greatest thing since Macro Wholefoods Markets opened at Mona Vale!

The 2 amazing women who founded Whowhatweardaily.com Katherine Power and Hilary Kerr will be hosting this tantalising show and each episode will show us how to get the look of a certain trend, the girls will explain exactly what this trend is so we can copy it any time we like! But wait there’s more.... the whole episode takes place in none other than the Who What Wear Daily fashion closet! OH. MI. GOD!! So if you got a kick out of getting the clothes delivered to your inbox, then you are about to be taken to a whole new shopping level!

Girl Next Door xx

2 comments:

frangipani princess said...

that's pretty awesome..
gg xx

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!
Thats Awesome!
Thanks Bella.............x