CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 11 December 2007

I wanna be a Victoria's Secret model!

Did everyone watch The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show last night on Channel 10 (Hosted by the gorgeous German-born Heidi Klum)?
I don’t know why I put myself through this torture each year but I just love watching those perfect models strut their stuff down the runway. The way they make the average girl feel is quite something, especially that Aussie-born and newly reformed Miranda Kerr - what a stunner (see pic below)!

As well as making me feel super great about myself these girls had me wanting to strut my stuff down the hallway and give a wink or blow a kiss to those who were watching (my boyfriend seemed to be the only one applauding my efforts). But seriously the way those fantastically fit girls walk down the runway has me so envious! So sexy and amazing, with bodies to die for and at the same time trying to carry a 20 kilo pair of wings - Wowzers!

Towards the end of the show; The Spice Girls graced the stage and wowed the audience with their first official come-back performance. Singing and dancing up a storm to ‘Stop’ (just quietly it sounded a hell of a lot like the recorded version).
As much as I love The Spice Girls I wouldn’t be surprised if they mimed that one.
But, in saying that it was an amazing performance and from the looks of things the Girls were very happy with themselves as well.
The glitz and glamour of the show was enough to keep me amused for the whole 60 minutes (and I think the lingerie was enough for my boy – Bless him!)

What did you think of the show? Do you think Victoria’s Secrets have some impressive shows?

Girl next Door xox

2 comments:

frangipani princess said...

didn't actually watch the show last night but heard it was pretty great. As long as models are healthy and a healthy weight they look fantastic and are something everygirl aspires to be like. the spice girls are just boring me now...
gg xx

Toongen said...

OMG the spice girls kick ass!!my daddy was laughing bcoz i knew the dance moves.. and miranda kerr ius SO incredibly gorjuzz and her dimples r soo cute!! weel i so could be a model.. just if my tummy was toned a little(just a little)..

xoxo..toongen..