CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 27 September 2007

The Right Decision

How long it has been since I have checked with you! So sorry my dumplings!
And can you believe the long weekend is nearing us again?

What are you guys getting up to for the long weekend? Anything exciting? I am just so happy coz I am getting my hair done! It has been such a long time since I have got the colour retouched. It's just these days it's so hard for me to save extra cash to try and go. It just ends up being at the bottom of my to-do list. So because I haven't been for so long - I am torn! Brunette or blonde? Short or long? Foils or a tint? A head massage or the chair massage? Seriously how is a girl supposed to decide when there are all these options? And I'm the kind of person who is really hard at making decisions! For example when my boyfriend takes me out for dinner and I'm trying to decide between the chicken and the fish I have to go over in my mind the pros and the cons of why I would want either one (does anyone else do this?!?!) and then once I have decided, the waitress has typed my order into her electronic notepad which no doubt goes straight to the cooks electronic screen, I decide that I've made The Wrong Decision.

So I think I may need your help in deciding exactly what I will do with my hair to make sure I am making The Right Decision.

Have a look at these pics and let me know what you think - I'll need to know by tomorrow afternoon please!

Thanks y'all,

Girl Next Door xx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go the carmel colours like Nicole!

frangipani princess said...

well, as a brunette babe, i have to say brown tones are the go for me but in your pic, you are a totally gorgeous blonde. I love the pic of nicole you have on your blog. a nice mix of colours! I'm hopeless at making decisions, especially when it comes to clothes. I might buy a shirt and then decide i would never wear it, or not buy one and then go home and find five possible outfits it could have made. Don't worry, you're not the only one :P
georgie xoxo