CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 20 September 2007

Missing Maddie - where is this bundle of joy?


Thanks for your comments. I Thought I'd push a few buttons with my 'I (don't) heart America' post. Good to hear you still love me though ; )

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the toddler, Maddie going missing from her family holiday in Portugal? If you weren't tuned into The Kyle & Jackie-O show thismorning then you missed some interesting info.
Good friend of Kyle & Jackie, John Ryan used his lie detecting machine to read Maddie's mother and father. To determine whether or not they are being deceptive in their interviews. John came to the conclusion that Maddie's mother was being slightly deceptive in the way she was speaking but he thinks this deception is some how not related to the kidnapping of their daughter on May 3rd, 2007.

Kyle and Jackie then spoke with 'Irene' a well known Psychic who gave her thoughts on Maddie's whereabouts. "I feel Maddie was alive for 101 days," she says "The time after that she was not. I also feel there is another body near hers." As for Maddie's mother, Irene's chilling views re-enforce what John assumed after the voice-reading. "I feel she knows something, but is not speaking up. She definitely has something to hide but it may not have anything to do with Maddie's kidnapping".

I'm sure we'll hear alot more about this story in the coming days. I'll definitely keep you posted! In the meantime let me know what you think? Are Maddie's parents the masterminds behind her kidnapping? Are they hiding information they know about the kidnappers in order to protect their own lives? Or are they just sick and tired of worrying about where their daughter is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the last 4 months....

Girl Next Door xx

1 comments:

frangipani princess said...

it's really sad :( i feel sorry for her parents, i don't think they did it, they were just unlucky that it happened to their daughter. i hope she's found soon,
georgie xoxo