CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Shiny, hip and brand spanking new!

You may have noticed that I have added a few different elements to my blog.

This is because I want you to let me know what you think! That's right, I want to know all about YOU - everything and anything at all!
What movies you watch, which celebs you love, what music you listen to, what you eat, where you shop! The lists are endless!

This will ultimately help me deliver you a better blog. One that you will enjoy so much you'll be clicking the 'Back' button every morning before brekkie, every afternoon after lunch and every night when you get home before you chow down dinner!

So, please - get involved! Click on the survey result which most applies to you, send me an email with suggestions or sign the Thoughts Guest Book by sending me an email telling me what you love most about Thoughts! Your suggestion could wind up being written about on an upcoming post!


Peace Out,

Girl Next Door xoxox

0 comments: