CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 20 February 2008

Kyle & Jackie O gone wild!

As a lot of my regular readers might know I am an avid listener of 2DayFM in the mornings, and have been known to come home each night and tell my boyfriend exactly what happened on the Kyle & Jackie O Show. I’m talking word for word what happened, who they interviewed, what games they played – at one stage I had my own radio show (yep, that’s right) where I interviewed my friends, played my own music (which funnily enough consisted mainly of Britney Spears) all coz I wanted to be the next Jackie O (still up there with one of my long time dreams!).



Kyle and Jackie O are currently in L.A. In the lead up to the Oscars each year they’re flown over to get the latest and greatest goss fresh out of Hollywood. Although this time it seems that they are the goss coming out of Hollywood. The talented duo thought it would be quite amusing to fool the paparazzi into thinking that they had a pink-wigged Britney Spears in the car with them, driving into Burger King at 2am on Monday morning. It just so happens that the hire car the guys got given is the same as the current car Britney has and Kyle resembles her new bodyguard.

In this clip the paparazzi are yelling at Britney ,‘Just give us one shot,’ we’re local paparazzi Britney’. Sitting in the driver’s seat is clearly Kyle Sandilands and in the back, looking beautifully blonde and sassy sits the Queen of Aussie radio Mrs Jackie O covering ‘Britney’ (actually the station’s producer) with a blanket. The two were followed by the papps for about 3 hours until the cops turned up for the fun as well. The L.A police made the paparazzi pull over not to mention the whole of Sunset Strip for Kyle and Jackie to go through (of course thinking that inside the car was infact Britney herself). Look out for Jackie holding her own dictaphone recording the whole fiasco!

To see the clip press here.

I really think this is entertainment at its finest, and looks like so much fun! Go Kyle and Jackie! I wonder what those papps would think if they found out? Keep this one on the D.L guys!

Peace Out,

Girl Next Door xoxox

0 comments: